10 Bubbleliscious Things to Do in the Tub
1. Read some fluff & stuff. Aka magazines, self-help books, page-turning novels, international poetry, heck, even comic books. Essentially, read something you normally don’t “have time to read.”
3. Deep condition your hair. You finally have those precious moments to just sit there and take care of your hair, and you can conveniently rinse it off just before you step out.
You might also like 10 More Things To Do While In The Tub.
4. Write in your journal. I’m not saying, sign contracts or grade papers, but write in your at-home notebooks just for you. Today they sell fantastic bamboo bathtub treys for your phone, glass of wine, books etc. Even sans trey though, you can dry your hands off and place the notebook on the tub’s edge. Use pencil in case the paper does get damp.
5. Aromatherapy. Lavender foam bath, a Eucalyptus candle, incense etc. Here is the time and place to really gain the potential benefits of aromatherapy.
7. Get a buzz. Enough said 😉
8. Curl your hair. Not with a hair iron of course, but with your basic pink curlers. Cover them with a bandana or scarf.
9. Face mask. Go ahead and put that goo and glop on your face without worrying about anyone seeing you or about getting any drops on anything.
10. Listen. To a podcast, music; open the window and listen to the breeze or the rain. My fiance got me a sweet sweet pillow made for the bath tub that sticks to the tub and the tile. Its time to Relax.
Check out some fun stuff I like to add to my bubble time cocktail–
Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous — fabulous fluff from Esther Blum, an expert nutritionist at Dr. Perricone’s flagship Manhattan store, comes the breakthrough news that, yes, you can eat and drink what you love and still look and feel gorgeous. Esther reveals the secrets to beautiful skin, a fantastic figure, and peace of mind–all while living the good life. It’s about knowing how to make the right choices: Which cocktails cause the least damage–is a Merlot better than a Margarita?
…for once you get out of the tub.
Essential, organic, natural face mask.
Yummy– organic natural coconut conditioner.
Suggested further reading: Why Indulgence Should Be in Multi-vitamins
A stereotype as defined by Merriam-Webster is “an often unfair and untrue belief that many people have about all people or things with a particular characteristic.” Colloquially, the term, stereotype, “is used to categorize a group of people. People don’t understand that type of person, so they put them into classifications, thinking that everyone who […]
Susan J. Fowler, a former employee of Uber, published a post on her blog revealing numerous counts of sexual harassment and discrimination she experienced while working for the company. Her post is straightforward and pretty bias-free; her tone is calm, but frank. While some of her experiences at the company might appall readers, her author’s […]
“Make information beautiful” is my favorite infographic design tool’s slogan. Piktochart’s phrase really conveys the core purpose of the infographic. In addition to summarizing information beautifully, the infographic is a place to insert subtle but important messages about the writing process. Small but highly supportive messages can be integrated throughout the informative image. Similar to […]